How do I search for the investment I want to deal in?
You can search for the investment you wish to deal in using the site search tool at the top right hand side of all screens.
You can also use the search in the 'Buy and sell' screen, or you will find buy and sell buttons on all of our research pages.
Alternatively, you can use our screener tools to find shares, funds, ETFs and investment trusts. You can set your search criteria and a list of matching investments will be provided and you can choose the investment you want from there.
You can find out which investments you can deal in by visiting our investment options page.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?