How do I rebalance my Ready-made portfolio?
Once you buy an AJ Bell Ready-made portfolio, the responsibility for managing it rests with you. Though each portfolio is designed to be held over the long term (five years or more), we recommend that you review your portfolio from time to time. If market movements have changed your portfolio significantly, you may wish to rebalance it. To help you do this, you can visit the Ready-made portfolio page and view the asset allocation of the Ready-made portfolio you chose.
- How do the Ready-made portfolios work?
- Do I need to invest a minimum amount into the Ready-made portfolios?
- What are the charges for the Ready-made portfolios?
- In which accounts can I invest in the Ready-made portfolios?
- Can I use the regular investment service for the Ready-made portfolios?
- How do I keep track of the investments in my Ready-made portfolio?