How do I pay money into my transit account?
You can make a payment into your transit account from the bank account you registered with AJ Bell Youinvest. You can only fund your transit account by Faster Payments – not by BACS, CHAPS or cheque. You can make a faster payment in one of two ways:
From your bank account securely through our website, under the ‘Single payment’ option in the My account menu.
Using online banking to instruct your bank to make a faster payment to your transit account. You’ll find your transit account details on the ‘Single payment’ page.
Moving cash from your Dealing account
You can also fund your transit account from the cash in your Dealing account. Just log in and from the ‘My account’ menu, choose ‘Move cash between accounts’.
You can only do this if you’ve first made a payment (of £1 or more) into your transit account using one of the two methods above. This is to allow Starling Bank – who operate our transit accounts – to verify your account.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How long do I have to fund a savings account?