How do I keep track of the investments in my Ready-made portfolio?
When you buy an AJ Bell Ready-made portfolio, the funds within it will be added to your account. You’ll see them appear here with any other investments you already hold – the Ready-made portfolio is not ring-fenced from your other investments. Just log in and click ‘view’ beside the account you hold the Ready-made portfolio within to see how your funds are doing.
Once you’ve invested in an AJ Bell Ready-made portfolio, responsibility for managing it rests with you. So you need to be sure you have the time, and confidence, to do this. Each portfolio is designed to be held for five years or more. And the funds we’ve chosen in each one are guidance only – not a personal recommendation. Remember, too, that the value of investments can change and you could lose money as well as make it.
- How do the Ready-made portfolios work?
- Do I need to invest a minimum amount into the Ready-made portfolios?
- What are the charges for the Ready-made portfolios?
- In which accounts can I invest in the Ready-made portfolios?
- Can I use the regular investment service for the Ready-made portfolios?
- How do I rebalance my Ready-made portfolio?