How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
You can see your transit account details on the Single payment page. When you first set up your Cash savings hub, we’ll also send you an email confirming your transit account sort code and account number.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?