How can I open an AJ Bell Youinvest account?
You can open an AJ Bell Youinvest account online in minutes. You’ll need your personal details, National Insurance number and details of any account you are transferring. Before you open an account, you need to read and understand the account’s terms and conditions. There are a number of risks and key features to read and understand too – these will help you decide if the account is right for you.
Open a Stocks and shares ISA ISA terms and conditions ISA key features
Open a Lifetime ISA Lifetime ISA terms and conditions Lifetime ISA key features
Open a Dealing account Dealing account terms and conditions
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?