How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
Dividends paid on your investments are credited to your cash account, where you can choose whether to leave them in cash or reinvest them.
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How are my dividends paid?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?