Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
Introduced on 6 April 2016, a flexible ISA lets investors take money out and pay it back in during the same tax year without affecting their total ISA subscription limit.
An AJ Bell Youinvest ISA isn’t flexible – which means that you can take money out, but it counts towards your subscription limit if you pay it back it that same tax year.
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
- Can I open an ISA for a child?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?