Can I pay charges from outside my ISA?
We’ll collect the charges for your ISA from the cash you hold within it. But if you prefer, we can collect your ISA’s custody charges from the cash in your Dealing account instead. To request this, just email email@example.com.
If you don't have a Dealing account, you'll need to open one first before emailing us with this request.
We collect the custody charge every three months, normally no later than 20 working days after the quarter end. If you want us to collect your ISA custody charge from your Dealing account, please email us with the request at least five working days before the end of the quarter. Otherwise, the change won't come into effect until the following custody charge is due, three months later.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?