Can I open a Cash savings hub without choosing a savings account?
Yes, you can open a Cash savings hub account first, and choose a savings account later. When you open a Cash savings hub, we’ll open a transit account for you with our partner Starling Bank. Any money you pay to your Cash savings hub is held in your transit account until you choose a savings account.
Money in your transit account won’t earn any interest.
The minimum amount you can deposit into a savings account is £1,000. However some savings accounts may have a higher minimum deposit amount. This will be detailed in the savings account fact sheet.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Do I need to be an AJ Bell Youinvest customer before I open a Cash savings hub?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?