Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
Yes. You can deposit a UK share certificate – for free – into your AJ Youinvest Dealing account, as long as the share certificate is in your own name and its address matches your registered AJ Bell Youinvest address. If your share certificate is held in joint names, you’ll need to deposit it into a joint Dealing account in both those names.
As well as your transfer form and certificates, we’ll also need you to send us a covering letter containing your AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account number. Our postal address is:
AJ Bell Youinvest
4 Exchange Quay
Because share certificates can be costly to replace, you may want to consider sending them by registered mail. If the certificate is lost on its way to us, we won’t be liable for the costs of replacing it.
Once we’ve received your paperwork, we’ll process it and let you know when the shares are available to deal online. This can take up to 10 working days. If there are any problems or delays, we’ll let you know.
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?
- Is it possible to open a Dealing account for a designated purpose?