Can I deal in collective investments?
Yes, you can. We offer a wide range of collective investments, including unit trusts and open-ended investment companies (OEICs) (often referred to simply as ‘funds’), investment trusts, and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
A collective investment works by pooling the money of multiple investors to increase its overall buying power, and is usually managed by a specialist fund or investment manager. They invest in a number of different assets – depending on the type of fund it is.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How do funds (unit trust and OEICs) pay out income?