Can I appoint a Representative to have access to my account(s)?

If you want someone who isn’t a family member to have access to your accounts, you can fill in the Representative Instruction Form. It lets you choose whether to give your representative dealing access or view-only access.

You can find out how to give a member of your family access to your account here.