Ariana Resources announces further results for its Phase One drilling programme of 2016, completed during early September at the Kiziltepe Project.
The results reported here relate to drilling within the Arzu Central target area at Kiziltepe.
Kiziltepe is part of the Red Rabbit Joint Venture with Proccea Construction Co. and will be 50% owned by Ariana once mine construction is completed in Q416.
- Drilling intercepts the widest zone of sulphidic quartz vein mineralisation ever encountered on the Kiziltepe Project, with at least 20m of true width, ending in mineralised quartz.
- Best intercepts overall include 10m @ 2.4g/t gold + 28.3g/t silver, 15m @ 1.5g/t gold + 16.4g/t silver, 6m @ 2.3g/t gold + 55.2g/t silver and 5m @ 1.2g/t gold + 34.5g/t silver.
- 1,086m of Reverse Circulation ("RC") drilling for six initial holes was completed in Arzu Central, in order to improve understanding of the geometry of the mineralisation ahead of Phase Two drilling.
- New mineralisation identified in the footwall of the Arzu North vein system, which appears to extend beneath the cap rock sequence and remains otherwise untested.
- Preparations for Phase Two of the 2016 drilling programme are complete, with at least 3,500m currently planned.