Polemos said that, further to the announcement of 1 June, it has amended the terms of its investment into TSX-V listed Oyster Oil & Gas Ltd.
Whilst the amount investment remained materially as announced on 1 June, the investment was now being structured as a Convertible Loan Note on the following terms:
- Oyster has issued Polemos a convertible loan debentures for a principal amount of CAD867,500 (approximately £500,000) (the "Loan");
- The Loan will accrue interest at 10% per annum;
- The Loan is convertible at the lesser of CAD0.50 per Oyster common share (an "Oyster Share") or a 20% discount to the first offering price of Oyster's Shares on AIM, subject to compliance with the rules of the TSX-V;
- The Loan is repayable either one year from issue or five day's following the admission of Oyster's Shares to AIM; and
- 433,750 warrants, whereby each warrant entitles Polemos to subscribe for a new common share for a period of one year from issue at a price of CAD0.55 per Oyster Share.