Online fashion retailer Boohoo.com (BOO) unveiled strong trading across all regions in the four months to December.
The company upgraded sales growth expectations (excluding the recent acquisition of PrettyLittleThing) for the year to 28 February.
- Revenue up 55% (52% CER)
- UK up 31%, rest of Europe up 63% (54% CER), USA up 230% (188% CER), rest of world up 66% (57% CER)
- Gross margin 53.1%, down 260bps (Retail gross margin 54.4%, down 260bps due to planned investment in price and promotions)
- Broader product range driving growth and launch of kids wear
- 5.1m active customers, up 31% on prior year
- Acquisition of PrettyLittleThing completed on 3 January 2017
- Strong balance sheet with net cash of £69m
At 11:44am: (LON:BOO) Boohoo.com Plc share price was +1.63p at 145.13p