Metal Tiger has provided an update with regard to the Companys Joint Venture (JV) project with partners MOD Resources (ASX:MOD) in the Kalahari Copper Belt in Botswana (70% MOD Resources / 30% Metal Tiger).
- The T3 Deposit Prefeasibility Study work has started. Drilling recommenced 7 January 2017, with two diamond core rigs and one reverse circulation drilling rig in operation for the various T3 Prefeasibility Study related work streams.
- In the wider T3 Project Area an additional 11 drilling targets have been identified within the 983km2 T3 Dome exploration area.
- Extensive soil geochemistry programme (circa 11,000 samples) is currently underway, targeting the 60km strike of the T3 Dome structure.
- Three-dimensional Induced Polarisation (3D IP) geophysics survey will commence today at the T3 Deposit, to characterise the mineralised host sequence and aid in the identification of additional or deeper drilling targets, along the T3 Dome.
- Magnetic geophysics modelling including a 3D Inversion of low altitude, close spaced magnetic data is underway.
- Resource extension diamond drilling to commence on 100m sections directly east and west of the planned T3 pit, with 6 holes currently planned. Diamond drilling to follow up base metal (Pb/Zn) sulphides intersected (by previous RC drilling) up to 2km west of T3 planned.
At 9:44am: (LON:MTR) Metal Tiger Plc Ord 0.01p share price was -0.08p at 1.58p