Globalworth Real Estate Investments has raised €200m, gross, through a subscription.
Globalworth has agreed with Growthpoint Properties Limited and certain funds and/or accounts managed by Oak Hill Advisors (Europe) and its affiliates the terms upon which GRT (through its wholly owned subsidiary Growthpoint Properties International Proprietary Limited) will conditionally subscribe for 23,300,000 and Oak Hill will conditionally subscribe for 1,700,000 shares €8 per share.
The issue price for the subscription shares represents approximately
* a 58.42% premium to the company's closing share price on 30 November (being the last practicable day prior to the release of this announcement)
* a 12.57% discount to the 30 September period-end EPRA NAV of €9.15 (unaudited) published on 21 November
Funds raised from the Subscription will be used:
* to develop the Globalworth Campus project;
* to pursue attractive pre-identified investment opportunities in line with the Company's investing policy; and
* for other general corporate purposes
At 2:44pm: (LON:GWI) Globalworth Real Estate Investments share price was +1.2p at 6.25p