Impax Asset Management Group's assets under management and advice increased 59% to a new peak of £4.5 billion in the year to the end of September and rose further to £4.7 billion by 31 October.
The group had record net inflows of £496 million over the 12 months and encouraging mandate pipeline.
- Revenue: £21.1 million (2015: £19.7 million)
- Operating earnings : £4.2 million (2015: £3.1 million)
- Profit before tax: £5.2 million (2015: £5.1 million)
- Shareholders' equity: £26.7 million (2015: £25.9 million)
- Proposed final dividend: 1.6 pence per share (2015: 1.2 pence per share)
Chairman Keith Falconer said: "2016 has been one of the most successful in our nineteen year history, with strong growth in assets and investment out-performance. In an increasingly challenging environment for generalist investment managers, Impax is well positioned with a clear focus on providing an attractive specialist offering to asset owners. I believe our accomplishments across the business over the past twelve months demonstrate that our business model is well positioned to continue to deliver value to all our stakeholders."