Orogen Gold has provided an update on its step-out drilling programme at the Mutsk gold project in southern Armenia, commenting that it has already confirmed that gold mineralisation extends for more than 1km with scope for further expansion.
- Latest drilling extends gold zone by 500m to south
- Deposit strike length now 1.1km and alteration evident to at least 1.5km
- Further step-out holes to north cut hydrothermal alteration - assays awaited
- Limits of gold deposit still not defined
- Orogen project ownership increases beyond 80%