Industrial Multi Property Trust's property portfolio was valued at £85.3 million at 30 September - an increase of £0.2 million (+0.24%) during the quarter (+0.37% on a like for like basis).
Adjusted net asset value per ordinary share was 296 pence at 30 September - unchanged from the end of June.
- Earnings per ordinary share ("EPS") - profit of 32 pence for the nine months to 30 September 2016 (profit of 31 pence for the six months to 30 June 2016)
- Adjusted earnings per ordinary share ("Adjusted EPS") - loss of 9.6 pence for the nine months to 30 September 2016 (loss of 6.1 pence for the six months to 30 June 2016)
- One light industrial unit was sold above valuations - One sale at £160K before sales costs; 30% above the most recent valuations
- Occupancy improved - the occupancy level measured by Estimated Rental Value stood at 91.6% as at 31 October 2016 compared with 90.8% as at 30 September 2016 and 89.9% as at 30 June 2016
- New lettings achieved - 11 new lettings and 7 lease renewals achieved during the quarter ending 30 September 2016 (representing 3.1% of the estimated rental value of the total portfolio, based on the final achievable annual rent including stepped rent)
- Units under offer to let - a further 7 units are currently under offer to let representing 1.5% occupancy measured by ERV
At 9:21am: (LON:IMPT) Industrial Multi Property Trust Plc share price was 0p at 225p