Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan's net income rose by 2.2% to KZT 94.0b in the nine months to the end of September.
Net interest income before impairment charge rose by 17.0%; impairment charge is up by 2.2 times.
- Net interest income is up by 8.5%
- Fees and commission income is up by 11.8%
- Net interest margin is down to 5.6% p.a. vs. 6.5% p.a. for 9M 2015
- Cost-to-income ratio is flat 27.7% vs. 27.7% for 9M 2015
- RoAE is down to 22.0% p.a. vs. 25.5% p.a. for 9M 2015
- RoAA is down to 2.8% p.a. vs. 4.1% p.a. for 9M 2015